The Best Easter Arrangements for Your Loved Ones
Posted on April 02, 2023 by Flower Works LLC
Welcoming in the warmer days, Easter is a special holiday that features a close association with rebirth and rejuvenation. While the melting snow provides energy for new growth, Easter is the best time of the year to remind those who are special in your life of the love you have for them. With the right Easter bouquet, you can send a message that will last beyond the holiday. When it comes to arrangements this Easter season, choosing the right combination of flowers is the best way to send that special message to those in your life closest to you. Here are some great options from which to choose:
- A bouquet of tulips could be the perfect match for your spouse or significant other. Don’t let their ruffled appearance fool you. These flowers are bright and become the focus of any room they are in. The symbols tulips offer are hidden in their colors, each bringing a different message: white represents forgiveness, purple represents faith, red represents passion, and yellow represents sunshine. With so many options available, you can mix and match to say just the right words.
- Whether in pink or blue, hydrangeas are the perfect complement after the winter snow melts. Growing in clusters reminiscent of a snowball, hydrangeas represent gratitude and understanding, popular messages for Easter. When you think of caregivers in your life such as your parents, grandparents, or even a close friend who may have helped through poor health, these can be a perfect thank you. Popular as a stand-alone gift, you can also add them to a custom Easter bouquet.
- With bright-colored pastel daisies, your Easter flower bouquet will give off a feel-good vibe. Representing cheerfulness, these flowers would make a great Easter gift for children of all ages. Recognized as a way to encourage hope and bring much-needed smiles, these flowers will keep kids happy during the Easter egg hunt and throughout the whole season.
- Baby’s Breath. These wispy little flowers are quite popular in many Easter bouquets. Available in both white and pink colors, these can be combined with many different types and colors of flowers. Symbolizing everlasting love, they are a perfect addition to Easter, particularly if you know a new mother or father who wishes to bestow that love on their new child.
- In pinks, purples, reds, and whites, hyacinth flowers give a unique look to Easter bouquets. Their conic shapes are easily recognized and promote feelings of peace, calm, joy, and sincerity. Complemented by a beautiful aroma, these flowers would make a perfect gift for your in-laws as a way to show your continued commitment to their son or daughter.
- Don’t be fooled by their small size. Daffodils carry a large sound whose beauty will fill any room with their trumpeted shape. Commonly found in yellow and white, these are a common Spring flower that is sure to bring happiness to your Easter celebration. A sign of hope, resilience, and happiness, these may be the perfect gift for the most important person in your life, you. No matter how you choose to incorporate these flowers, they will raise the spirits and calm the soul.
With a little color, a hint of fragrance, and a touch of personalization, you can let someone special in your life know you are thinking about them and wish them renewed energy this Easter holiday. No matter what combination of flowers you choose, you will send a message of love, hope, and rejuvenation, all the right ingredients for this time of year. With an Easter bouquet from Flower Works, you can help melt away the winter and warm up the hearts of those you love.
Easter Decorating Trends,