Flowers to Showcase Your Strongest Attribute on Professional Admin Day
Let’s be honest, no office could run successfully without the hardworking administrative professionals that keep an eye on those little details that are often the most important. Formerly known as Secretaries Day – and later shortened to Admin Day – the last full week in April is the time to honor and appreciate these hardworking individuals. Whether they are your organizer, your communicator, your inspiration, or your strong and silent partner, each administrative assistant brings their own flare to the job in order to help keep things running efficiently.
This year, rather than gifting something generic, consider personalizing a bouquet of flowers that represents their workplace personality. It will not only add brightness to their day, but it will let them know they are noticed, appreciated, and valued. For ideas, you could include:
- Available in white, red, pink, and an assortment of other colors, roses mean more than love. Roses are strong and independent. They protect themselves with their thorns but are delicate enough to bruise if handled too rough. They demand both respect and care.
- Anyone who has owned an orchid knows they are luxurious, but they are temperamental. They need everything to be just right to reach their full potential. Consider these for any hard-working OCDs you know and love.
- When it comes to flowers, none are more laid back than the tulip. Blooming in a variety of conditions, tulips go with the flow and take each day as it comes. Even in the clouds, it will find a way to face the sunshine.
- Calla Lilies. Simplicity. Simplicity. Simplicity. Less is more with these no-fuss flowers. They are strong and independent, not requiring much attention, but a room can still feel emptier without them.
- Growing in a variety of colors, these flowers are often misunderstood and underappreciated, but they find the strength to grow tall and proud. They seek to share what they have with others and work to uplift those around them.
- Peonies have a unique quality in that they bloom for just a short amount of time. But in that window, they are full, luxurious, and vibrant. They are easy to appreciate because they do everything just right. However, their beauty is often short-lived and they are easily missed when they are gone.
- The name says it all. Vibrant, warm, and radiant are the ways to describe a sunflower. Always trying to find the bright side of things, sunflowers represent eternal optimism and remind those around them that the glass is always half full and never half empty.
- These flowers have been used in great works of art throughout time – which is why they are commonly associated with art and creativity. They are often the muse to others by inspiring their outside-of-the-box thinking.
Gifts are intended to be personal and thought out. Imagine a bright bouquet of flowers, hand selected because they represent the person, and accompanied by a card signed by everyone in the office.
When it’s time to purchase your Admin Day gifts, stop by our flower shop in Marquette, MI, Flower Works or contact us. We can help make your gift something special.